New Jersey School Bus Contractors Association
School Bus companies across the state are in need of qualified drivers. Apply now to your nearest company!
For Our Members
- ELDT Presentation Notes
Download presentation notes for Entry Level Driver Training in the Members Only Section
- CPI 2023-2024 school year is 5.86%
The New Jersey Division of Motor Vehicle Mobile Unit is offering three (3) free seminars to review the new CDL testing information. These seminars will be held from 10AM-Noon at the locations listed below. To attend, you must already have a CDL license with both S & P endorsements and registration is required.
The links below will open in a new window/tab:
- August 15 - First Student, 835 Watsontown Rd, Berlin, NJ 08009
- August 21 - Krapf Bus, 195 County Road 519, Sussex NJ 07461
- August 22 - First Student, 145 Amboy Road, Morganville NJ 07751
Registration is now closed. Contact our office if you have any questions.
- October 18, 2023 – Annual Meeting – At the Holiday Inn East Windsor, NJ.
Deadline for Registration: October 9, 2023
Recurring Association Leadership Meetings
- 2nd Wednesday of the Month – 10am – Executive Committee Meeting
- 3rd Tuesday of the Month – 10am – Public Relations & Education Committee
- 4th Wednesday of the Month – 10am – Board of Director’s Meeting
- 3rd Thursday of the Month – 11am – Membership Committee Meeting
School Bus Safety
The safety of our children, pedestrians and other vehicles that we share the road with, is of utmost importance to our organization and its members. Our young passengers may not be mature enough to attend to their own safety, so it is up to us to exercise the awareness and common sense necessary to ensure that even the smallest child is protected at all times.
We keep members informed of the latest legislative movements that affect our members and the industry. Laws, regulations, legal requirements and national/state legislation is constantly changing and evolving. We strive to keep the most important of these available for our members to read and share.
IMPORTANT NOTE: this is a picture off the FB feed because the actual feed won't work on this demo site.